Here is what i have to say about this company.It seems like they work with you until they take your money for appriasal fee. Once they take it you have to make several effort to get the update. They hold you just before the closing date and ended up saying sorry we can not approve the loan now.

According to their so called best loan officer there has been change in guideline 3 month ago and they just came to know it today.

They took my appraisal fee and they didn't even send me an appraisal report. Ridiculous!! be ware of them.

I do not recomend this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nfm Lending. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Suncoast Credit Union that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Nfm Lending.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Nfm Lending to other companies on our site.

Comments

Maryland, United States #1314931

I agree this company has poor customer service and I would not recommend using them.