3.0
Interest Rate

These people are unreliable, unprofessional, and will tell you anything to get you in the door. You have to constantly stay on your lender and forget a close date.

Ours was reschedules 4 times which resulted in us being homeless for 3 weeks.

Do your research before you choose a lender. Contact 2 or three and ask clarifying questions so you won't end up stuck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nfm Lending Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 18, 2016.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1200295

I completely agree. Worst company ever.

I wouldn't recommend a single soul to NFM or BONNIE Stewart's team...ever!!! They're unprofessional, don't respond to calls or emails in a timely fashion and their loan fee is through the roof. So much that they credit you ( a small amount) for over charging beyond the legal limit.

Question is, what's the legal limit. The fact that they can even do that is ridiculous.

to Anonymous #1365903

I'm a realtor, and my client is in the process of getting a loan through Bonnie Stewart's team. This whole process has been a nightmare.

Bonnie told me (and the listing agent) that my client's loan was underwritten a week and a half ago. Now she's saying she's been processing the wrong loan the entire time.

Is she not going to get everything done in time for our closing in 3 weeks? It's already been a horrible process working with Bonnie- now I'm afraid of more issues....