3.0
Interest Rate

These people are unreliable, unprofessional, and will tell you anything to get you in the door.You have to constantly stay on your lender and forget a close date.

Ours was reschedules 4 times which resulted in us being homeless for 3 weeks.

Do your research before you choose a lender.Contact 2 or three and ask clarifying questions so you won't end up stuck.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nfm Lending. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nfm Lending to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Suncoast Credit Union. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nfm Lending and nfm lending customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nfm Lending?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1200295

I completely agree.Worst company ever.

I wouldn't recommend a single soul to NFM or BONNIE Stewart's team...ever!!! They're unprofessional, don't respond to calls or emails in a timely fashion and their loan fee is through the roof. So much that they credit you ( a small amount) for over charging beyond the legal limit.

Question is, what's the legal limit.The fact that they can even do that is ridiculous.

to Anonymous #1365903

I'm a realtor, and my client is in the process of getting a loan through Bonnie Stewart's team.This whole process has been a nightmare.

Bonnie told me (and the listing agent) that my client's loan was underwritten a week and a half ago. Now she's saying she's been processing the wrong loan the entire time.

Is she not going to get everything done in time for our closing in 3 weeks?It's already been a horrible process working with Bonnie- now I'm afraid of more issues....